Mobile me contacts not updating
*** To create and edit spreadsheets on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with Continuum* for phones, an Office 365 subscription is required.
For more information, see requirements that follow.
• Use familiar, rich formatting and layout options to express your ideas.
• Spreadsheet format and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
Just as Office Communicator has done since a later R2 hotfix, Lync also will not immediately download changes to the Address Book files when first launched, but instead wait for a random interval of time between 1 and 60 minutes.
To trigger an immediate download two steps must be taken on the client workstation.
Office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of Word, Excel, Power Point, One Note, and Outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops.
• Explore data visually with brand new chart types, like Treemap, Sunburst, and Waterfall charts.
REQUIREMENTS This version of Excel is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller).
• Share spreadsheets with a few taps, and invite others to review them. • Jump-start your projects with time-saving templates.
• Add formulas with an onscreen keyboard that has common functions built right in.
If this is not the case or for some reason normal replication is failing then a manual process can be used to toss out the entire copy of AD information in the SQL database’s address book store and regenerate a completely new copy.